Home » Posts tagged 'Vibrating Sensation'
Tag Archives: Vibrating Sensation
- Gadolinium detected in skin of patients with impaired renal function, but no NSF: What does that prove?
- Gadolinium in Ovaries 9.5 Years after GBCA Administration
- Study finds GBCAs induce Mitochondrial Toxicity and Cell Death
- Article says that Gadolinium-Based Contrast Agents should be used with extreme caution
- New White Paper about Health Risks of MRI Contrast Agents
For a long time after my last dose of contrast, I experienced an unusual vibrating or buzzing sensation in parts of my body. It was much worse in my legs. Thankfully the vibrating or buzzing doesn’t happen as often now, but I continue to experience tingling in my lower legs.
Many members of our MRI-Gadolinium-Toxicity support group have mentioned similar funny feelings in their legs. What follows is for everyone who has had that inner vibrating or electric-like sensation that is really difficult to explain. (more…)