Home » Posts tagged 'Vibrating Sensation'
Tag Archives: Vibrating Sensation
- Are macrocyclic GBCAs safer than linear agents?
- Doctors with self-diagnosed Gadolinium Deposition Disease
- Can Symptoms of Gadolinium Toxicity be explained?
- Gadolinium was Retained in the Spinal Cord & Peripheral Nerves of Rats
- Study reports elevated cytokine levels in patients with confirmed gadolinium retention
For a long time after my last dose of contrast, I experienced an unusual vibrating or buzzing sensation in parts of my body. It was much worse in my legs. Thankfully the vibrating or buzzing doesn’t happen as often now, but I continue to experience tingling in my lower legs.
Many members of our MRI-Gadolinium-Toxicity support group have mentioned similar funny feelings in their legs. What follows is for everyone who has had that inner vibrating or electric-like sensation that is really difficult to explain. (more…)