Home » Posts tagged 'Transmetallation'
Tag Archives: Transmetallation
- Study Reports Gadolinium Clearance Times for 135 Contrast MRI Cases including Agent Administered for 63 Unconfounded Cases
- Gadolinium Toxicity – Let’s not make the same mistake again
- Gadolinium Toxicity: If not NSF, then what is it?
- Gadolinium Toxicity – Status and Direction – August 2018
- FDA makes change to GBCA Medication Guide requirement
GBCAs can be divided into two categories based on their molecular structure. Linear and Macrocyclic GBCAs have different properties that may contribute to their propensity to dechelate at some time after administration. This very short video explains the difference between linear and macrocyclic GBCAs and it hits on transmetallation too. (more…)