Home » Posts tagged 'Transmetallation'
Tag Archives: Transmetallation
- Gadolinium detected in skin of patients with impaired renal function, but no NSF: What does that prove?
- Gadolinium in Ovaries 9.5 Years after GBCA Administration
- Study finds GBCAs induce Mitochondrial Toxicity and Cell Death
- Article says that Gadolinium-Based Contrast Agents should be used with extreme caution
- New White Paper about Health Risks of MRI Contrast Agents
GBCAs can be divided into two categories based on their molecular structure. Linear and Macrocyclic GBCAs have different properties that may contribute to their propensity to dechelate at some time after administration. This very short video explains the difference between linear and macrocyclic GBCAs and it hits on transmetallation too. (more…)