Home » Posts tagged 'Transmetallation'
Tag Archives: Transmetallation
- Doctors with self-diagnosed Gadolinium Deposition Disease
- Can Symptoms of Gadolinium Toxicity be explained?
- Gadolinium was Retained in the Spinal Cord & Peripheral Nerves of Rats
- Study reports elevated cytokine levels in patients with confirmed gadolinium retention
- Possible connection between GBCAs and Small Fiber Neuropathy
GBCAs can be divided into two categories based on their molecular structure. Linear and Macrocyclic GBCAs have different properties that may contribute to their propensity to dechelate at some time after administration. This very short video explains the difference between linear and macrocyclic GBCAs and it hits on transmetallation too. (more…)